Copyright


All images © Peter Garrity - note image quality is affected by blogger - originals have significantly better resolution and sharpness

YELLOW-BROWED WARBLER

27-02-2018  Wombwell Ings

Another lunchtime visit in between snow showers and whilst the Richard's Pipit was still present but distant, my target bird was this Yellow-browed Warbler. My first for Yorkshire, this perky individual was in and out of a small hedge of Hawthorn and Ivy near the reserve embankment. I used my 1DX plus 500mm and new 1.4TC III.

Unfortunately on returning to the car (left the kit attached to the tripod to carry) the tripod (luckily reduced to minimum size) fell over and the 1DX hit the kerb breaking the LCD screen and damaged the TC at the same time. Thankfully its insured so off to be fixed. A lesson for all of us I think!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment